The Foxboro® I/A Series® Model IGP20 is an intelligent, two-wire transmitter that provides precise, reliable, measurement of absolute pressure, and transmits a 4 to 20 mA output signal with HART, FoxCom™, and FOUNDATION fieldbus, communication protocols, software selectable, for remote configuration and monitoring. Long-term stability with drift is less than +0.05% of URL per year for 5-years.
- Simple, elegant sensor packaging uses very few parts to achieve exceptionally high reliability
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) digital indicator with on-board pushbutton configuration and calibration.
- NEMA 4X and IEC IP66 durable epoxy-coated aluminum, or 316 ss housings.
- Co-Ni-Cr, 316L ss, and Nickel alloy (equivalent to Hastelloy®(1)) sensor materials for all transmitters.
- Can be provided with numerous configurations of direct connect or remote mount seals.
- Choice of Mounting Styles: IGP10 for compact light weight and direct-to-process mounting (bracket optionally available
- Rugged & Dependable: Field-proven silicon strain gauge technology and corrosion-resistant epoxy finish
- Superior Performance: High accuracy to +0.05% of calibrated span in the digital linear mode, and +0.06% of calibrated span in the 4 to 20 mA linear mode.
- Rugged & Dependable: Ambient temperature effects to+0.02% URL per 55 C (100 F) change of normal operating conditions.
- Best in the industry – 5 year warranty
ABOUT FOXBORO PRESSURE TRANSMITTERS
Invensys Foxboro® pressure transmitters combine field-proven, reliable silicon straingauge sensor technology with simplified, durable packaging. The Foxboro pressure transmitter family covers a broad range of pressure and level uses; including differential, gauge, and absolute pressure, as well as remote seal flanged level. Each pressure transmitter uses the same innovative topworks packaging with modular intelligent electronics, which greatly simplifies installation, operation, servicing, and spare parts requirements.
• Reduced maintenance and long-term operating costs
• Improved performance for greater production efficiency
• Faster and less frequent calibration
• Flexible mounting configuration for easier, less expensive installation
• Rapid product delivery for on-time completion of scheduled procedures