Pressure Transmitter Honeywell STA940 series all Intelligent Absolute Transmitter is a microprocessor-based intelligent transmitter. The latest R300 version, to enhance the accuracy of the transmitter, reliability and long-term stability indicators. It can measure a variety of liquid and gas differential pressure, pressure or level, and output the corresponding 4 ~ 20mA analog and digital signals. Its unique temperature and static pressure error automatic correction function to make it meet the harsh environment.
1. Advanced sensor technology: the use of ion implantation silicon technology, in the differential pressure sensor integrated static pressure and temperature sensor, at any time to correct the process temperature and static pressure caused by the error, improve the measurement accuracy and stability.
2. High reliability: Mean time between failures 470 years.
3. High stability: ± 0.01% / year.
4. High precision: ± 0.065%.
5 Wide measuring range:
STA92L, STA9220 ~ 104kPa (A)
STA94L, STA9400 ~ 3.5MPa (A)
6. Complete specifications: wetted parts of a variety of anti-corrosion materials are available, to meet the conditions of the use of various conditions
7. With a variety of intrinsically safe and flameproof certification.
8. Optional HART protocol.
9. Optional fieldbus (FF) communication protocol.
10. Use the field communicator or MCT multi-protocol communicator to achieve the ST3000 transmitter configuration, checksum fault diagnosis.
11. Configuration via SCT configuration tool via a portable computer.
12. Digital integration with Honeywell ExperionPKSTM distributed control system.
14. Small size, light weight: 4.5Kg (STA922, STA940), 2.0Kg (STA92L / STA922)
ST 3000 900 Series Models:
|ST 3000 900 Differential Pressure Models|
|900 Absolute Pressure Models|
Flange Mounted Liquid Level Models
|900 Remote Diaphragm Seals Models|
|900 Gauge Pressure Models|