Remote Seal Transmitter
Remote Seal Transmitter ST 3000 Series 100 bring smart technology to a wide spectrum of measurement applications ranging from furnace combustion airflow rate to hydrostatic tank gauging. The differential pressure transmitters can be used with any primary flow element to provide proven, repeatable flow measurement.
ST 3000 Series 100 Differential Pressure Transmitters are ideal for critical process loops and high-value applications such as custody transfer and energy and material balances.
1. The use of ion implantation silicon technology, in the differential pressure sensor integrated static pressure and temperature sensor, at any time to correct the process temperature and static pressure caused by the error, improve the measurement accuracy and stability.
2. High reliability: Mean time between failures 470 years.
3. High stability: ± 0.01% / year.
4. High precision: ± 0.1%.
5. Wide range ratio: 100: 1 (STR14A, STR14G).
6. Wide measuring range:
STR12D 0 ~ 100kPa
STR13D 0 ~ 700kPa
STR14D 0 ~ 3.5MPa
7. Complete specifications:
There are a variety of anti-corrosion materials, with a variety of process connection size, to meet the conditions of the use of a variety of conditions, special needs, please with the Central far (Beijing) Technology Co., Ltd. field instrument contact.
8. With a variety of intrinsically safe and flameproof certification.
9. Optional HART protocol.
10. Optional fieldbus (FF) communication protocol.
11. Use the field communicator or MCT multi-protocol communicator to achieve the ST3000 transmitter configuration, checksum fault diagnosis.
12. Configurable with SCT configuration tool via a portable computer.
13. Digital integration with Honeywell ExperionPKSTM distributed control system.
14. Small size, light weight: 4.1Kg (transmitter body), capillary and flange weight plus.
1, advanced sensor technology
The use of ion implantation silicon technology, in the differential pressure sensor integrated static pressure and temperature sensor, at any time to correct the process temperature and static pressure caused by the error, improve the measurement accuracy and stability
2, high reliability: the average time between failures 470 years.
3, high stability: ± 0.01% / year
4, high precision: ± 0.065%.
5, high pressure resistance: ordinary type 21MPa, up to 42MPa
6, wide measuring range:
7, complete specifications: wetted parts of a variety of anti-corrosion materials, to meet the conditions of the use of various conditions.
Measure the object
1, differential pressure measurement
2, pressure measurement (low pressure through the atmosphere)
3, with the throttle device with the flow measurement
4, liquid level measurement (non-viscous / non-crystalline liquid)
5, interface measurement (non-viscous / non-crystalline liquid)