Diaphragm Seals Pressure Transmitter
Diaphragm Seals Pressure Transmitter STR800 is a series of high performance pressure transmitters hydraulically matched and optimized with a complete set of remote diaphragm seals. Utilizing the same high performance sensor technology of the ST 800 product line Honeywell has optimized the mechanical and hydraulic designs in order to minimize the typical effects of temperature on remote seal systems.
Best in Class Features:
- Accuracies up to 0.065 % of calibrated span
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Alphanumeric display capabilities
- External zero, span, & configuration capability
- Polarity insensitive electrical connections
- On-board diagnostic capabilities
- Integral Dual Seal design for highest safety basedon ANSI/NFPA 70-202 and ANSI/ISA 12.27.0
- World class overpressure protection
- Full compliance to SIL 2/3 requirements as a standard.
- Modular design characteristics
The SmartLine family of gauge pressure, differential pressure, and absolute pressure transmitters is designed around a high performance piezo-resistive sensor. This one sensor actually integrates multiple sensors linking process pressure measurement with on-board staticpressure (DP Models) and temperature compensation measurements resulting in the best total performance available. This level of performance allows the ST 800 to replace virtually any competitive transmitter available today.
ST800 Series models:
STD800 SmartLine Differential Pressure
STG800 SmartLine Gauge Pressure
STR800 SmartLine Remote Diaphragm Seals
Absolute Pressure Transmitters”
STF800 Flange Mounted Liquid Level