Origin Rosemount Temperature Transmitter
Origin Rosemount 3144P Temperature Transmitter
The Rosemount 3144P Temperature Transmitter (available with
HART or FOUNDATION fieldbus protocols) provides industry-
leading accuracy, stability, and reliability.
The 3144P is designed with a dual-compartment, field-mount
electromechanical configuration, protecting the transmitter
against water intrusion and shielding it from harmful
A 5-year stability specification and an optional integral
transient protector make the 3144P the most reliable
temperature measurement instrument available.
The Rosemount 3144P has the capability to accept single-
sensor or dual-sensor inputs, which allows the transmitter
to receive simultaneous inputs from two independent sensors.
A dual-sensor configuration can be used for averaging
temperatures, measuring differentials, providing a redundant
temperature measurement, and taking advantage of key
features, such as Hot Backup® and Sensor Drift Alert.
Advanced diagnostics capabilities enable detection of sensor
drift, potential thermocouple sensor or loop degradation,
and enhanced insight into your processes and instrumentation.
The 3144P is available with MID certification for European Custody Transfer.
Contact your salesman for more information.
- Conduit Connections: Power Module supplied with Intrinsically Safe solution owns 10 years’ life, Sensor terminals permanently fixed to terminal block.
- Materials of Construction: Electronics Housing is Low-copper aluminum or Stainless Steel; Paint is Polyurethane.
- Cover O-rings: Buna-N.
- Terminal Block and Power Module: PBT.
- Antenna: PBT/Polycarbonate (PC) integrated omnidirectional antenna.
- Mounting: Transmitters can be attached directly to the sensor.
- Enclosure Ratings: IP66 and IP67.