- Extensive diagnostics and simulation functions
- Suitable for installation in SIL 2 applications in accordance with IEC 61508 /IEC 61511. In the PROFIsafe version, it guaranteess maximum communication safety up to the control system level
- Wide range of certification and approval e.g. ATEX EEx ia, EEx ib, Dust protection, FM, CS
- Option of using a simulation function for loop check functions
- Opens up a host of different bus communication options for you: HART, PROFIBUS PA, PROFIsafe or FF
Order number SITRANS P, DS III series for
7MF4033 Gauge pressure
7MF4133 Gauge pressure, flush mounted diaphragm
7MF4233 Absolute pressure from the gauge pressure series
7MF4333 Absolute pressure from the differential pressure series
7MF4433 Differential pressure and flow rate, PN 32/160 (MAWP 464/2320 psi)
7MF4533 Differential pressure and flow rate, PN 420 (MAWP 6092 psi)
The SITRANS P DS III series includes digital pressure transmitters for measuring gauge pressure, absolute pressure, differential pressure, flow and level.
Even the standard devices offer comprehensive diagnostics and simulation functions with high reliability. The suitability for use in SIL2 circuits has been certified by external test institutes.
With Profibus transmitters, the new PROFISAFE technology guarantees uniform safety from the control system down to the transmitter.
Accuracy : ≤ 0.065 %
Long-Term Stability : ≤ 0.125 % / 60 months
Measuring range : 0 – 1 mbar to 0 – 700 bar