Differential Pressure Transmitter
Differential Pressure Transmitter Honeywell ST 3000 Series 100 bring proven “smart” technology to a wide spectrum of pressure measurement applications.
The ST 3000 Series 100 Differential Pressure Transmitters bring smart technology to a wide spectrum of measurement applications ranging from furnace combustion airflow rate to hydrostatic tank gauging. The differential pressure transmitters can be used with any primary flow element to provide proven, repeatable flow measurement.
ST 3000 Series 100 Differential Pressure Transmitters are ideal for critical process loops and high-value applications such as custody transfer and energy and material balances.
Five models of the transmitters are available for deployment:
STD110 0 to 10 inH2O 0 to 25 mbar
STD120 0 to 400 inH2O 0 to 1,000 mbar
STD125 0 to 600 inH2O 0 to 1,500 mbar
STD130 0 to 100 psi 0 to 7 bar
STD170 0 to 3,000 psi 0 to 210 bar
All models offer:
Accuracy of ± 0.0375%
Stability of ± 0.01% per year
Reliability of 470 years MTBF
Turndown ratio of 400:1
Lifetime warranty of 15 years.
Honeywell ST 3000 Series 100 Differential Pressure Transmitters
The ST 3000 transmitter can replace any 4 to 20 mA output transmitter in use today and operates over a standard twowire system.
The measuring means is a piezoresistive sensor, which actually contains three sensors in one. It uses a differential pressure sensor, a temperature sensor and a static pressure sensor in delivering the most comprehensive compensated output signal available today.
Microprocessor-based electronics provide higher spanturndown ratio, improved temperature and pressure compensation, and improved accuracy.
The transmitter’s meter body and electronics housing resist shock, vibration, corrosion, and moisture. The electronics housing contains a compartment for the single-board electronics, which is isolated from an integral junction box. The single-board electronics is replaceable and interchangeable with any other ST 3000 Series 100 or Series 900 model transmitters.
• Choice of linear or square root output conformity is a simple configuration selection.
• Direct digital integration with Experion PKS and other control systems provides local measurement accuracy to the system level without adding typical A/D and D/A converter inaccuracies.
• Unique piezoresistive sensor automatically compensates input for real-world temperature and static pressure variations.
• Added “smart” features include configuring lower and upper range values, simulating accurate analog output, and selecting preprogrammed engineering units for display.
• Smart transmitter capabilities with local or remote interfacing means significant manpower efficiency improvements in commissioning, start-up, and ongoing maintenance functions.
• ST3000 transmitters feature full Dual-Seal certification based on ANSI/NFPA 70-202 and ANSI/ISA 12.27.01 requirements without the use of additional seal protection elements.
• Honeywell ST 3000 transmitters are available fully compliant to SIL 2/3 requirements as a standard option.